The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back in Business

So I had been putting off wiring money to my offshore books because I'd been pretty busy with school and shit, but I finally had some time on my hands today. My guy Furcio and I drove to Gigio's after school to pick up our paychecks and then we went to a Money Gram place so I could wire some money to Bookmaker.com. I was also planning on using some money that's owed to me to fund my TheGreek.com account but, the guy who owes me the money wasn't at Gigio's when I went, so I'll do that later this week.

Anyway I shipped $100 to Nicaragua to some dude named Manuel Sandoval and 40 minutes later the funds were in my account. I don't know why I ever bothered with credit card deposits before.

I received a $25 bonus for it being my first deposit, but the shitty thing is that it's a 5x rollover bonus, which means I basically have to give them $500 worth of action before the bonus clears. So I won't hold my breath on that.

Alright so I had two plays for tonight. I felt pretty confident in the Celts -6.5 against the Bulls but I was regretting taking the Pistons -2.5 against Minnesota. See, I saw the Paper Chaser take the play at Pistons -7.5 and I didn't have time to figure out why it had dropped so much, so I just went with it. When I found out Detroit was resting most of it's starters, I wanted to kick myself.

Thankfully, they managed to make a heroic 4th quarter comeback winning it 94-90.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is the plan for the sports betting grind. After tonight the Bankroll stands at $109.10 but I plan on shipping another $100 to TheGreek.com by the end of this week so for simplicity's sake I'll just go ahead and say the BR is $209.10. Again, each play will probably consists of a $5 bet, but with a larger roll this time around this won't be written in stone. I will give myself the liberty to up the amount wagered if I so desire. I will be making occasional $2-$5 parlays just for kicks, but what I will try not to do is go on any major tilt and chase mentality if I have a bad week or whatever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boston Celtics -6.5 (-110).............$5 to win $4.55

Detroit Pistons -2.5 (-110)...........$5 to win $4.55

Record: 2-0

Bankroll: $209.10

Total Profit: +$9.10 (+1.8 Units)

1 comment:

vtn said...

nice. man stupid flip saunders. i checked the boxscore and i didnt see sheed, chauncey, or rip but stuckey, someone, and someone hah. oh well, i just gotta keep the account over $200.

let me know if you like any lines. paper chaser is always down to throw up a pick on vix's liking.