The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mas Futbol

Nice 2-0-1 day yesterday although it would've been 3-0 if Chivas had been able to hang on to a 2-0 lead. Instead they forgot how to play defense and the bet pushed with a final score of 3-3.

The Chelsea game was actually a lot closer than I thought it would be and I ended up winning that in injury time. Chelsea was down 1-0 but tied it in like the 87th minute and then won it in the 92nd so I got lucky there.

Another parlay today although not as heavy favorite as yesterdays. From the 3 games the one I'm worried about the most is probably the Toluca game. They're the defending champs and they're at home but the Mexican league is just so inconsistent that an upset is very possible. Real Madrid should roll over Osasuna and the EPL game should be interesting since both teams are in horrible form but I think Tottenham can pull off the home win.

Looking at some later picks I'll probably take Santos at home vs America. I've also got $20 on that game with Alex from work.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to throw some money on either football game today.

3 Team Parlay..............$20
-Toluca (pk)
-Real Madrid (-0.5)
-Tottenham Spurs (pk)

Santos (-0.5)............$20

Pittsburgh Steelers (-0.5)............$15


Day Profit: -$10.17

Day Record: 2-1-0

Total Record: 202-203-18

Bankroll: $130.41

Total Profit: -$69.59

No comments: