The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Early Cold


Seems like I'm battling the symptoms of an early cold. I don't get sick often but when I do, it hits me hard.

And I really need to get back on a somewhat normal sleeping schedule. It's so messed up right now that I feel like shit all day long. Today for instance I got 3 hours of sleep. I need at least 5 to function somewhat coherently throughout the day so with 3 hours I'm a little out of it right now.

And since the night shift manager decided not to come in to work today I'll probably have to stay a couple of hours extra tonight to cover for him.

I just wanna go home, drink half a bottle of NyQuil and sleep for 10 hours straight.

I have work tomorrow night as well which is going to suck major balls if I'm not feeling better by then. And I can't call in sick cause we're short staffed as is.

Sigh...

Oh well, nothing left to do but throw some money on the BCS Championship game and a couple other soccer matches, to help kill time.

Fuck it, I'm taking Florida on the moneyline. Don't want to deal with them having to cover the spread. If they lose, they lose. I'll post the soccer picks later.


Florida -0.5 [-195].......$20

America -0.5 [-117]........$5

Chivas -0.5 [-160]...........$9


Day Profit: +$10.83

Day Record: 2-1

Total Record: 194-199-16

Bankroll: $134.63

Total Profit: -$65.37

1 comment:

vtn said...

i've been eating the cold as well. literally and figuratively if you wanna talk sportsbetting hah.

man, i gotta get that thick skin develop cause i'm losing money on days i dont pick.

last sunday, i had eagles and ravens on the radar but didnt lay a cent on either.

then i had florida, knicks, and spurs last night but had a no play day.

who you like in the nfl games this weekend?

i'm liking all fav's to cover.