The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Friday, May 23, 2008

ISS

Damn haven't posted in over a week. I'm not dead. I just hadn't felt like bloggin' for some reason. Sometimes I just feel like writing a ton, which is when I'll post a few blogs on the same day but other times I just don't feel like writing at all.

But I'm at In School Suspension right now so I've got 3 hours to kill. I told Mr. Correa I needed to write a paper for Lit, so he let me bust out my laptop much to the disliking of the other people here with me who aren't even aloud to have head phones on, lol.

So what have I been up to? Well, gambling of course. It seems like the past week and a half there hasn't been one day when I don't have at least $20 of action with someone from school. I also broke Jose from work for $160 when he gave me the Cavs in game six of the series for $80 and then we went double or nothing on game 7 with him giving me the Celts. And I've got some other bets open right now. I laid 2 guys from school 4-1 that the Lakers will win the series. So I'm risking a total of $120 to win $30. Not that great a bet on my part, but what can I say. I'm an action junkie.

Anyway I've also got some bets with a couple of FCP guys on the outcome of the 10k prop bet challenge.

No comments: