The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Friggin' Adrian Peterson...

and no, not the Bears Adrian Peterson, but the Vikings'. Ahh, what a crazy game that unfolded on Sunday. Bears managed to score early and the Vikings would just come right back. At one point the Bears were down by a couple of touchdowns and I stopped watching. Then I come back in time to watch Hester's 80 plus TD reception. God damn it Hester. Must you get my hopes up? So with 1:38 remaining the Bears decide to kick it to Peterson. (WTF!!!) who manages a nice run to put them in good field goal position. They convert a 54 yard Field Goal and there goes my $250 dollars. Damn did that suck. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I've just been losing way more than what I've been winning lately.

Not much went down on Sunday. One of my guys came over to play poker. But just for fun. He doesn't gamble. So that was alright. I really wanna get back to playing poker though, but both my Pstars and Full Tilt Accounts are busto right now. Maybe I'll set up a home cash game for sometime next week or something.

So me and my girl finally broke up yesterday night and the weird thing was, we are kind of still cool. I really wouldn't have minded if she never talks to me again, but apparently that won't be the case. She still wants to hang out and be good friends, so I guess I'm cool with that too. (Friends with benefits anyone?)

I'm in school right now, and I should be working on creating some website but I haven't been to this class in a while, so I don't know how to do any of this shit we got assigned. Hey at least I'm here though. I actually managed to make it to all my classes yesterday and today. I feel good about that because I was seriously ditching way to much. I've still got about another hour to go and then I've gotta walk about a mile and a half to make it to my night class that runs from 4:15-7:15. I don't mind walking except for the fact that it might start raining so whatever.

I think that's about it. I don't know when I'll post again because I don't have much gambling action going on anytime soon. Maybe next week? I don't know. I'm out!

No comments: