The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where's the Snow?

I'm on no sleep. I woke up like at 4pm yesterday so there was no chance in hell I was going to be able to go to sleep early last night and decided to stay up instead. I haven't even been doing much, just looking at stupid things online. I was actually reading through some of my old entries on my Xanga site that I used to blog in. Man, reading some of the stuff I wrote in 8th grade I just can't help but laugh out loud. FoR SoMe rEaSoN I uSeD tO tHinK tHaT wRiTiNg lIkE tHiS WaS CoOl.

Anyway we were supposed to be getting hit with a major snow storm over night but I just looked outside and there's nothing there. Weird, lol. I think I just heard on the news that the storm was just delayed and it should hit throughout most of the morning. I've got class from 9:30-12 so we should have a few inches accumulated by then. So, I don't feel to sleepy now, but I'm guessing by the time I get home from school I'm going to want to crash, which is going to completely destroy my sleeping schedule. Blah, I'll try to stay awake til' at least 6pm.

This means I'll probably miss the Mexico v. USA soccer game tonight. I've got $30 on the USA only because they haven't lost at home in a long time.

Oh yea, reading back on my old Xanga entries reminded me of a really weird phone call I received one night about 4 years ago. It was some chick claiming to know me saying I met her online and apparently we became pretty close because she said I told her she could call me whenever she needed someone to talk to. So she starts telling me that she is pregnant and that she has no idea what to do and she wants to run away. Mind you, even to this day I still have NO IDEA who this girl was, but she really sounded distressed so I did my best to try and calm her down. We talked for a long time and she told me about her situation and I think we ended with her saying she would call me the next day or something, but I never heard from her again. Weird stuff man.

No comments: