The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thrift Shopping

I decided for some obscure reason to hit up a thrift shop after I got out of night school today, just for the hell of it. Maybe it's because I didn't wan to go home right away since I knew a big Power Point Project was waiting for me. So I bought a t shirt, 3 VHS movies and a book. All for a grand total of $8.39. Hey can't beat that right?

So since I'm off sports betting for a couple of days, I'm really craving to play some poker. The only problem is the only site I have any money in right now is my sports betting roll on Bodog. Would it be bad if I used just $5.00 from there to satisfy my poker craving for a bit? I don't know, I'm undecided. Best case scenario, I log in a winning session and I don't have to worry about it, but what if I end up losing the buy in. That's going to screw up my smart sports betting system I've been trying to follow. Oh well, I'll decide what to do a little later, because right now I gotta finish this power point that I thought was due on Thursday, but apparently is due early tomorrow morning.

No comments: