The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Chasin' and Losing Part II

Had one play tonight, and although I really felt it was a smart play for a couple of reasons, it still felt like chasing for the mere fact that it was a 2.5 Unit play.

NFL Teaser (6 pts.)

Chicago Bears +17

Chicago Bears v. Minnesota Vikings Over 37.

Risked $12.50 to win $11.36

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm finally on the negative overall, which feels like crap as you might imagine. I think I might take a couple of days off and return with what I hope will be some strong plays on Friday. I'm not sure yet though as this might change if I find value in any plays between now and then. That's really about all I've got for tonight, I really feel down right now but oh well, thats gambling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 20 Picks: 8-12-0 -2.1 Units

Bankroll: $39.60

Total Profit: -$10.40

No comments: