The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Monday, December 10, 2007

MNF

Had just one play tonight. Monday Night Football. I went with the Falcons for several reasons, the main one being Reggie Bush being out for the Saints. A lot was talked about on therx regarding the big line movement going on. Line opened at Falcons +3.5 and people seemed to think this was a good pick, so when it rose to Falcons +5 I decided to jump on it for a single unit.

---------------------------
Single Bet

Falcons +5 (-113)

Risked $5.00 to win $4.55

---------------------------

Didn't watch the game because I was working but I kept checking the score at NFL.com. Atlanta didn't even manage to keep it a close game. Oh well. I was also planning on making a couple of NBA plays but nothing caught my interest. Right now I'm doing some research for a couple of games for tomorrow's Champion's League matches. Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow on those.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 6 Picks: 2-4-0 +1 Unit

Bankroll: $56.25

Total Profit: +$6.25

No comments: