The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Friday, December 14, 2007

12/14/07

So I ended up not going to school. I really wanted to, because like I said, I've already missed way to many days, but I went to sleep pretty late and when I woke up it was already like 10am, so I just went back to sleep. It's cool though because I heard so many students were absent that the teachers didn't really teach anything.

I ended up waking up around 1pm and then I just bummed around, surfing forums and analyzing the lines on Bodog. Came up with just one play for the night:

NBA 2 Team Teaser

Toronto Raports +8

Detroit Pistons -5.3

Risked $5.00 to win $5.00

Both covered relatively easy although I was at work so I didn't get to see the games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work was kinda shitty today because my guy Furcio came to work wasted as hell so he wasn't in the gambling mood all night. We did play poker for a little bit, but we ended up around even. Including that and a $5.00 game of conquian I played, I made a whopping $8.00 in gambling at work tonight.

I still haven't decided which NFL teams I'm going to play this week, because I haven't had time analyze the match ups just yet, but I should be able to have that done by tomorrow night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 13 Picks: 7-6-0 +4.3 Units

Bankroll: $72.10

Total Profit: +$22.10

No comments: