The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Random blog...*very low content*

Nothing new really to report but I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do than write a random entry...

I had a play on the Suns last night which ended up a loser. Like I was telling V over on the Paper Chaser, I've gotten really lazy with the picks lately. All I've really been doing is checking to see what the line is and then looking at each team's home and away record and decide what makes sense. No checking injury updates, past match ups or anything like that. This approach seems to work when I go on a major losing streak and whenever I find myself over analyzing picks. So I just gotta find a balance between some in depth pick analysis with some common sense thrown in there...

Okay anyway, I don't really have any plays tonight. The bankroll is at $110 after last night's Suns loss and I may screw around with some soccer parlays this weekend.

What else....yea not much going on really. Work's a drag, home life is a drag, and I haven't really been in much of a Christmas mood. I found out what my older sister is getting me for Christmas. She consulted with my little sister who knows I love video games so she suggested she get me Mirror's Edge for the 360. Good looking out Narda. Now I gotta work on my surprised face come Christmas morning. As for my own X-mas shopping I really suck at getting personalized gifts so I'll probably end up getting everyone a gift card or something.

Alright I'm rambling on now so I'll stop this here.

No comments: