The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Monday, December 22, 2008

Da Bears!

2 minutes before kick-off.

I've got $70 worth of action on this game. $50 with Rommel from work and $20 with Mauricio. Good news is I'm getting even money and laying no points. Bad news is I run like death against Mauricio. He's pretty much raped me the entire year in sports bets. The last bet I remember winning against him was back in Spring in a Mexico v. Ghana game.

So tonight it's redemption time!

It's single digit weather at Soldier's Field. Bear weather indeed!

I decided to throw $10 on Green Bay +4 on my online account and hoping to hit my middle by having the Bears win but Green Bay able to cover so I can cash on my bets at work and on my $10 bet online.

Oh yea, I also had a play on a soccer game earlier that ended 0-0 making it a push.

Okay, it's kick off time. I'm off to watch the game!


Green Bay +4

Chelsea (Pick)


Day Profit: +$9.88

Day Record: 1-0-1

Total Record: 187-195-13

Bankroll: $125.75

Total Profit: -$74.25



(Day Profit with side action from work: +$79.88)


3 comments:

vtn said...

damn nice work. i never cash in on your picks lol

vtn said...

who you like tonight?

vtn said...

my bankroll is nearing its' death lol

man i wanna make it thru the year without re-depositing for the 3rd time!

this sucks man cause i've been killing on this other account (5dimes.com) with different picks.

who you like in that la vs bos game? kev's boy is going big on boston. i think that's a good bet but i'm from la and the lakers are my team, plus i have a lunch bet with a co-worker (i got lakers lol). difficult decision. merry xmas!