The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Super Hot

I'm currently on a 10 game win streak in the $5.25 HU SnGs between PokerStars and Full Tilt. Pretty amazing considering the variance of these things. But, like I said in my last post, I've just been fading coolers and making big lay downs.

Lets hope the streak continues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salt Lake City couldn't come up with a win against the Redbulls yesterday and the game ended 1-1 giving me a losing pick. Bankroll now stands at $100.

Going with Boston and LA on tonight's picks. Hoping to go 2-0. I really don't want the Bankroll to dip under $100 again.

Boston -0.5


LA Dodgers -1.5



Day Profit: +$0.65

Day Record: 1-1

Total Record: 124-138-7

Bankroll: $100.65

Total Profit: -$99.35

No comments: