The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still on Chaser's Picks

Still tailing Paper Chaser. Two of his 3 picks have already split so let's hope the Colts manage to cover against the Packers

Also going with the Rays tonight. I'm hoping Garza has a big game on the mound and shots down the Red Sox.

I'll probably have a play on the Santos v. Jaguares game but I haven't made up my mind on that yet.


Baltimore +3

San Diego +0.5

Indianapolis -1.5

Tampa Bay -0.5

Santos Laguna -0.5

Santos v. Jaguares Over 2.5



Day Profit: -$2.74

Day Record: 3-3

Total Record: 137-147-7

Bankroll: $113.70

Total Profit: -$86.30

1 comment:

vtn said...

damn my bad on the nfl picks. good call on the rays.

the colts suck in the cold. 2 big interceptions. one by rivers in the 4th quarter and manning had one in the 3rd quarter. both comeback killers.

oh well. what's the call for tonight? new england?