The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Forget


Although I can thank God that I was not directly affected by the September 11 attacks (and I mean not directly affected in the sense that I did not lose a loved one) my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those who lost somebody on that tragic day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubs -1.5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Profit: -$8.83

Day Record: 0-1

Total Record: 110-121-6

Bankroll: $80.00

Total Profit: -$120.00

1 comment:

vtn said...

you should of stuck to your money line strategy.

you were right tho, harden was dealing hah.

gl today man. look out for my college picks for tmrw. theyre solid. it'll be up in a bit.

ps i just remember the revolution being pretty damn good. they were only -130 which is cheap for a soccer match. it worked out.