The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Record Update...

I've been making plays the last couple of weeks but hadn't been posting them here cause I've either be too lazy or my internet connection has been shitty.

So I just got done going back trough my bets to update my record.

It's actually somewhat of a miracle that my bankroll is as high as it is since it was somewhere around $30 only three or four days ago but the USA Women's Soccer game and the Mexico game today helped me get back on track.

I want to get back over $100 so badly as I think it'll be a good confidence booster. Hopefully I get it done soon.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Record: 86-99-5 (45.2%)

Bankroll: $97.71

Total Profit: -$102.29


No comments: