The Crooked Link

Life of a Low Stakes Gambler...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

8th Inning Heroics

I only had one play today which was Cubs -1.5. I was regularly checking the score at work until they were down like 4-1 in the 7th which is when I stopped paying attention.

I come to find out my Cubbies went on to score 5 in the bottom of the 8th to win the game. Nice. Just enough to cover the runline, lol. Too bad I only bet a measly $3 on them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubs -1.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Profit: +$4.80

Day Record: 1-0

Total Record: 99-109-6

Bankroll: $112.80

Total Profit: -$87.20

1 comment:

vtn said...

a win is a win. boy, did i needed that one.

good thing i wasn't following it. i saw the angels were down early 5-1 too. saviors.